Job Title: RCM Account Coordinator
Department: Client Relations
Reports to: RCM team
Location: 256 Rangeline Road, Longwood, FL 32750.
About Billed Right:
Looking for a great Revenue Cycle Management company? If you are a hardworking individual, a go-getter, love to interact with people and motivated to learn new things, you belong at Billed Right. We are an RCM company focused on offering outstanding relationship-driven customer service to healthcare industry providers nationwide At Billed Right, our employees are our best asset; we invest in our employees by providing an extensive benefits package, as well as offer growth opportunities. We have a team of knowledgeable professionals that work together in a well-balanced atmosphere, where a good attitude goes a long way, and known to ALWAYS deliver personable and outstanding billing experience to our clients. We welcome you to be part of Billed Right To find out more about us and all that we do visit: www.billedright.com
This position is responsible for providing outstanding client service to existing and new Billed Right clients. This position will be responsible for overseeing client relations for an assigned portfolio of accounts. This position will also and actively coordinate the onboarding process for new clients in addition to ensuring existing client accounts are maintained and weekly meetings are achieved. This position will also serve as the liaison between our billing operations team in India and the client, to include conducting weekly, monthly, and quarterly account reviews and following-up on all client issues and inquiries.
1. Provides ongoing support for our clients and their accounts.
2. Monitor account performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
3. Conduct account review meetings with the client and the billing operations team for assigned clients.
4. Research and resolve all client and account issues.
5. Discuss and educate new clients on the onboarding and cutover processes.
6. Coordinate the takeover of billing operations for new clients.
1. Prompt response to e-mail and telephone calls from Office Managers and Providers.
2. Weekly calls with clients to discuss any issues and present solutions for existing workflow deficiencies.
3. Training on some billing processes vital for front desk operations.
4. Utilization of ticketing system to update all work on a daily basis.
5. Performs other necessary duties as required by the company to meet the goal of providing exemplary client and medical billing services.
6. Performs other duties assigned by supervisor.
7. Production of specialty requested reports as needed.
2. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
3. Excellent communication.
4. Excellent organizational skills.
5. Excellent writing and presentation skills.
6. Customer relation skills.
1. Associate degree or equivalent required.
2. One year of experience in a medical office working with insurance claims processing involving CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10CM, and CMS regulations a PLUS.
3. Knowledge of the RCM/Medical Billing process.
4. Strong analytical, oral, written communication skills.
5. Familiarity with health insurance and other third party billing practices and guidelines.
6. Familiarity with Medicare guidelines, Worker's Compensation a plus.
7. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
8. Bilingual in Spanish PREFERRED.
1. Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
2. Friday Lunches and Wednesday Breakfast
3. Coffee and Snacks
4. Company outings
5. Training and Development
DISCLAIMER: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Job Type: Full-time